Sunday, February 11, 2007

This weekend was probably a bit too overloaded, especially with Tokyo on the horizon next week. But I'm a club addict at this point. Friday it wasn't the plan, but we ended up in this basement club in Itaewon, where all the stereotypes of it being the dirty part of Seoul, were tossed out the window. It was basically full of European models, which really serves no useful purpose for us besides making us want to kill ourselves. At one point Bender asked this girl next to him a question and she said she didn't want to talk to him, goodbye. Then I gave said girl the finger. She returned the favor and probably yelled various obscenities at me. Later on in the night, we entered the dance contest because it seemed like a great idea at the time. Now granted, we were the only duo of guys dancing together, but man, we were definitely the best. Apparently I promised Bender I wouldn't do anything gay on the dance floor, but once it was our turn, almost immediately, I made it a top priority to crawl through his legs. I attemped this and was rejected so many times, I tore up my knees pretty good. The crowd already loved us, and I just know if Bender had spread his legs just a little bit more, that could have really put us over the top. All of the other contestants were pretty awful, as they were not acting nearly gay enough, but somehow we didn't place in the top 3. The Korean lady who was running the contest said we had "lost face." Luckily we made friends with the third place team and they bought us shots with the free drink money they had won. Then I danced with a fat girl and Bender told the models they were beautiful. That was Friday.

Yesterday I woke up at 4pm. Then I took a nap from 6-9:30. Does that make me a terrible person? You make the call. I was about to just chuck the whole day in the trash, but then I remembered just in time that I like alcohol. Bender, Cathy and I met up in Hongdae for a drum and bass show at this club called Cargo. Don't ask me what drum and bass is. All the club music sounds the same to me, and I use all the same retarded spastic dance moves to all of them. Anyway I felt terrible when we first got there, probably because I had just slept for 40 hours and only eaten a ham and cheese sandwich during the day. But I guess I woke up around 3am, at which point I was a number of vodka tonics deep. I was talking to a Korean girl upstairs at this place when her friend comes over to the table and goes "I hate foreigners." She was pretty adamant about this for a while, but then in some kind of drunken twist of fate, those two girls along with two more girls plus a korean guy were all sitting on my apartment couch at 6am. I'm not really sure what the hell they were doing here. Well, let me clear that up. I'm not really sure what ALL of them were doing here. My apartment is a good half hour cab ride from the club and although I tried to explain this to them, they all still got in the cab. Once we got out of the cab, we stopped at Mini-Stop, one Korean girl bought two massive bottles of beer, of which about a half of one would be drank. Got to my place, they smoked about 20 cigarettes each, one girl ate my ramen, they taught me how to say the names of colors in Korea, a girl drew a picture of me, another girl put my thermometer in her ear and then asked me why her temperature was only 92 degrees, the guy remained quiet and creepy the whole time and then around 8am, they went home, thus concluding a pretty twisted night. I woke up at 5pm today, went to KFC, and here I am.

Four months down, eight to go.

Photos- My counter to Bender's smoking photos. And I do wear the same two Lacoste shirts every weekend. I have no problem playing into the rich American stereotype. Plus I'm a giant douchebag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I call fucking shenanigans. Bonner is censoring his blog. And I hope his family reads this comment and ask Bonner what the fuck Elliot is talking about.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home