Monday, July 09, 2007

Thailand: I think I feltup a ladyboy last week

















Back from Thailand, and here are some of the photos, should be pretty easy to tell which are from the beaches and which are from Bangkok. I'll post more later after I get readjusted to the toxic air in Seoul. I will say this though, the video posted above is not PG-rated. In fact, nobody should watch it, if you do choose to do so, I will state once again, that while my actions may suggest otherwise, I am not gay. Stick around for the 1:15 mark, that's when things get really ugly. Two quick notes, the girl Bender is dancing with is a prostitute, despite what he may claim, and the guy across the table from me is 100 percent gay as I had just seen a photo of him in a bikini before the video was made.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm positive she wasn't a prostitute. the one guy told me they weren't and I never had to buy her a drink.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home