Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Asian Dust gets me so HOT


Pretty weak on the blog lately. I think I've hit the 6 month Korean wall. I feel like I've already been here for three years and even though I like it here, making it through another 6 months could be a struggle. I miss being able to speak English at a normal speed. I'm going to have the speaking ability of a 5 year old when I get home because I have to dumb everything down, not only for the kids, but for everyone in this country. For example, people don't use or just don't understand how to use the word "a lot". Teacher, don't give us many homework. I ate many many food last night. I love many computer many many games. Now I mix that stuff all the time and every time I do, I want to kill a Korean.

Bender isn't going to have convince me to keep the horse head at home this weekend. There were no gross girls or flashing last weekend, more like just 10 korean guys and a lot of water. When I did break out the horse head at the chinese restaurant in hongdae Friday night, I got a little excited and Bender recorded what may just be the worst video of all time. It's even too inappropriate to post on my blog. Let's just say I repeat "I'm going to some bitches tonight" over and over. I don't remember saying any of that so I cannot be held liable for those comments, but I am an ass. It was club night so we could go to anyone of like 15 clubs. Naturally, we went to the same two we go to everytime. The horse danced a lot at the first one. Um, the other one, was wet. A bunch of white people warned us that'd we'd get soaked, but at the time, I don't think I knew what water was. We walked right into the ocean. Within 30 seconds of getting into this portion of the club, the three of us (a former Korean teacher from my school was there) were wetter than Bender's vagina. We then continued to get soaked from the overhead drenching machines every couple of minutes. I used the horse head as a makeshift umbrella but all that did was attract fat Korean guys who took advantage of my lack of visibility and got a bit frisky. I think I danced with a bunch of people, each time I hoped it might be a girl, but then I'd take the head off, and I'd be surrounded by a pack of Korean college boys. The cab ride home that night was the most uncomfortable experience of my life.

I woke up at 3pm on Saturday. Bender woke up at 11am. I don't know what is wrong with him. That night checked out a few new places, got fed by a Korean guy, ordered a Big Mac at 5am and that was that. It was a good weekend, and exciting things clearly still do happen here pretty much everyday, but I could just as easily hop on a plane and go someplace else. I'll stay because I do usually enjoy the job, I can write this blog at work, and mainly, I can save a lot of money. Plus if I went home, I'd be high and surrounded by a pile of Gordita wrappers in about 30 minutes. And that would be awesome. Hmm....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Plus if I went home, I'd be high and surrouned by a pile of Gordita wrappers in about 30 minutes. And that would be awesome. Hmm...."
Damn fucking straight. Lizzy read that blog entry along with me and she said ew about 35 times.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home