Monday, March 19, 2007

Britney Spears No Panties Pics Inside!

Sorry, I need that title for google search related reasons. It's important.

Somehow I managed to not go to KFC at all last week, and really, I'm a bit disappointed in myself for that. I've made it a goal to get in there at least twice this week. It's been warmer here lately, it's basically in the 50s everyday now, which is warm enough for me to wear short sleeved shirts. This always manages to make the kids go nuts, who like to point and say "summer clothes, summer clothes". I'm OK with that.

A former college buddy, Damian, was in town last week visiting Seoul, so I met up with him in Hongdae Friday night, along with Cathy and an old teacher from my school. Went to one of the usual clubs, which is always fun, but somehow I banged up my knee pretty bad. The details are quite sketchy as to how that may have occurred. Got home around 530, played some poker, ate McDonalds, drunk-dialed my Dad and fell asleep at 8am. I guess that all sounds pretty terrible, but it's what I do every weekend so I've come to accept it all as somewhat normal.

Bender almost raped me on Saturday night. He took one shot of soju around 11pm, at a bar in Sinchon, and he was finished for the night. Granted, he was sick all week, but if he had went home at that point, I would have either been stuck downtown until 6am or had to pay more than $20 for a cab ride home. Thankfully Bender toughed it out, though I had to finish the bottle of soju on my own, which wasn't that bad. We were supposed to only go to new places, since we've fallen into a habit of going to all the same joints over and over, but of course, we concluded the night at one of the old standbys. The place above the white bar, where Bender likes to make obscure music requests and a ton of white people come to sort of pre-game for dancing with dirty Russian whores later in the night downstairs. Some Korean-American douche molested us at one point. He was from the north shore of Long Island and he kept using all these douchey words like "Money!" We did join him and the fellow whiteys for a car bomb right before they all left. Afterwards one guy asked Bender and I to pay $8 each, to which we just ignored him until he forgot. I think we chipped in $1 for the tab. Maybe we should have paid though cause a few minutes after they left, the fat bartender, who I also said "I love you" to during the course of the night", ran outside to chase them, assumedly to collect the money Bender and I did not pay. Poor douches.

I forced Bender to go to TGIFridays for lunch yesterday. We had successful managed to stay away from overpriced chain restaurants for a long time, but sometimes, after eating so much freakin lettuce and rice, you need a big juicy chunk of meat in your mouth. So I shelled out $20 for a burger and a coke and then felt sick the rest of the day because I was determined to eat everything on the table.

I'm meeting up with ex-boyfriend is gay girl after work. I can only imagine I will find another way to make her scream. Hmm that's doesn't sound right, but it wasn't meant to be dirty. I swear. I returned her call earlier tonight and was just about to tell her I was tired tonight and would rather hangout later in the week, but as I've already come to realize with this girl, you don't get in a word on the phone. Combine that with the fact that she probably only understands about 70 percent of the stuff I say, I pretty much get my ass kicked on the phone. So even though I'm not fully recovered from the weekend, I will proceed to tear apart my body further. I am an idiot.

Photos- Damian and Cathy at the Club and Bender ready to request a song at Upstairs White Bar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I waited a whole week for that piece of crap blog post?

12:32 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

that comment just guaranteed you will be referred to as a "douchebag" in my next video blog

8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You just made my day.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home