Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I figured I'd post a few pictures from Shanghai. After waking up at 6, flying back to Seoul and then teaching six classes, I'm in no condition to form coherent sentences.

1) This is one of the Pearl Tower and our hotel. That part of the hotel is the convention center, but yeah, it was still awesome.

2)This was the view from our hotel room. The building on the right, Jin Mao, is the fifth largest building in the world.

3)This is a shot of the Bund, a row of historic buildings on the river.

4)Apparently Bill Clinton made a visit to this famous Tea House. That's probably why I love it so much.

5)This is the main shopping road in Shanghai.

More to come...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Leung said...

Hey, nice blog! :)
Interested in a link exchange?

check me out at:
http://www.studentinkorea.blogspot.com

-Bryan
A Canadian student studying abroad in Korea.

http://www.studentinkorea.blogspot.com

9:11 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yo, I think that was our hotel. Wasn't that where the bar and the pool was? No?

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home