Thursday, October 26, 2006

Something hit me today. Just a wave of sadness. And it's not one of those things where you're not really sure why you're feeling down. It's very simple and every inch of my body feels it. I miss my family. Even though I lived in Richmond for pretty much 6 years, I always felt like I was still somehow connected to home, connected to my family. I don't feel that anymore and that just leaves a part of me empty all of the time. When I was talking to my Dad on the phone last night, I wanted to hop on the bus and head straight for the airport. I wanted to be sitting at home on the couch playing Madden with Danny. I wanted to be back at that party over the summer where Kevin and John were there. Anything, anywhere involving my family. Don't get me wrong, I miss all of my friends dearly. But this place, probably any foreign land, changes you and it doesn't take long. It's already given me such a deep appreciation for everything I have at home and everyone I love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are probably just overtired, go to bed.

I miss you too Bonner, seriously, we are having a Holloween party, its homecoming, and Im missing my favorite buds, Bonner and Bender.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure you had enough of getting your ass kicked in madden

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home